- Panel size: 1340mm x 420mm
- Installed exposure: 1265mm x 370mm
- Area coverage of tile: 0.468 SQM
- Tiles/SQM: 2.13 PCs
- Installed weight: 5.96 kg/SQM
- Thickness of base material: 0.4mm (Gauge 26)
- Color: Red; Coffee; Black; Neuro Black; Green; Grey; Dual Colors
- Base material: Al-Zinc coated steel
Manufactured with the finest aluminum zinc alloy-coated steel covered with Italian stone granules, HIPPO roofing offer a texture, style and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products. Which justify the 50 years Quality Guarantee.
Stone granules provide an excellent protection against prolonged exposure to the sun or rain. Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift.
At just 6.85kg / m2. eight times lighter than clay or concrete tile.
HIPPO roofing panels are non-combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders.
Appearance for HIPPO roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.